NEDCO (Neighborhood Economic Development Corporation) is a private, non-profit Community Development Corporation, that has a history of helping neighborhoods and families build assets. Since 1979, we have nourished our neighborhoods by encouraging home ownership, by offering education and by working for historic preservation and small business development.
Our programs include classes for first-time home buyers, financial counseling for low- to moderate-income families and guidance and support for new and established small-business owners.
- In people's ability to succeed.
- That strong neighborhoods and communities grow out of the success of people and families who live and work there.
- That the foundation to a strong economy is a strong middle class; and the foundation of a strong middle class is financial stability.
- That neighborhoods flourish when more people own homes and businesses.
- That NEDCO's role is to give people the education and skills they need to buy homes and grow successful businesses.
- That we do our job best when we are both effective and caring.
We have offices in both Springfield and Salem, OR, and serve residents of Lane and Marion counties. All services are available in both English and Spanish.
To be eligible for a certificate of completion, you will also need to complete a home buyer counseling session with NEDCO. Individual counseling is available in person or by phone.
NEDCO - Lane County Office
212 Main Street
Springfield, OR 97477
Toll Free: 888-345-7106
NEDCO - Marion County Office
2700 Market Street NE, Suite 110
Salem, OR 97301
Toll Free: 877-320-1479
NEDCO Website: www.nedcocdc.org
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to contact NEDCO before you will be able to print your completion certificate.