St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center Inc
Congratulations on taking the first step to homeownership!!
And thank you for choosing St. Ambrose to join you on this exciting journey!
St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a Jesuit seminarian who set out to help families buy their first home and to preserve homeownership in Baltimore's neighborhoods.
With a staff of 38 employees and six distinct but related housing programs that reach over 3,000 low to moderate income individuals and families a year we are excited and prepared to help you as you begin the process of purchasing a home.
1) All clients are required to complete an in-person counseling session with St. Ambrose upon completing this online course in order to obtain the completion certificate.
2) The certificate issued is only accepted in Baltimore City for closing cost and down payment assistance.
3) CALL US ASAP to schedule your appointment. We book up fast!
REMEMBER: In order to obtain a certificate you MUST meet with a counselor in person. CALL US ASAP to schedule the appointment.
321 East 25th Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
Phone: 410-366-8550 ext.209
**We can provide counseling for those wishing to purchase anywhere in the State, but PLEASE NOTE, if you wish to apply for closing cost and down payment assistance, the certificate you receive for completing the online education tool and our in-person counseling will only be accepted by Baltimore City.
eHome América en Español
Estados Unidos Premier Online para compradores de vivienda
- Comprar una casa
- Obtener un préstamo hipotecario
- Mantener su hogar
$99.00/ Por RegistroRegister Now
Homebuyer Education Course
America's Premier Online Homebuyer Education
Learn how to:
- Determine if homeownership is right for you
- Shop for a home
- Maintain your home
Certificate of completion awarded upon completion if allowed by Partner Agency
$99.00/ Per RegistrationRegister Now